Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stoki95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2014, 04:12 PM
    My cal spa hot tub says OH and Sn
    My cal spa hot tub says OH and Sn... do I need to replace just the heat sensor or high limit sensor? Or both? When I reset the hot tub I heard the high limit sensor clicking then it just shut itself down.

Check out some similar questions!

1998 cal spa hot tub won't heat up [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1998 cal spa hot tub that won't heat up past 70 degrees. I took some advice on this site and have cleaned the filter and surrounding area and have checked for the heating element and for a switch- and found nothing (and I am not that savvy). To complicate matters, when I switched off the...

Is there a way to test the heating element on a cal spa model PS-5-B hot tub [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to test the heating element on a 1995 Cal Spa model# PS-5-B? I talked to someone at Spa Parts Warehouse (recommended by tech support at Cal Spas as that they don't support the older models) he said it is a 4.5 KW flow through heater element. I'm not sure if I need just the...

Cal-spa hot tub not heating [ 1 Answers ]

I also have a 1999 Cal Spa, and I had drained for the winter, and refilled recently. Everything was working when I drained it. I refilled the tub this spring, and pumps, etc work, but it does not demand heat even when the tub is at 77 degrees. I replaced the heater (not the first time I had to do...

Outdoor Hot Tub (Spa) [ 4 Answers ]

What is the mininum distance I can have a receptacle from the hot tub. Thanks,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.