Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhi kumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2014, 12:44 PM
    Want to Start Business.
    Hello,

I am Abhishek, I am from India. I want to start a Business with very low investment.
    I don't have much capital to invest, I have done M.B.A with Finance and Marketing and I also worked 2 yrs. In a Web Designing Company.

Now I want to start my own business, I want to do something different and innovative.
    But I don't know how to do and what I can do exactly?

Please help me out and suggest me that what I can do? I want to get some creative ideas.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Regards,
    Abhishek Porwal
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 24, 2014, 12:46 PM
    There is no way for anyone here to know what you can do. There is also no way we can suggest a business to you as you are more aware of what you are capable of, your finances, and what would work best in your area.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2014, 12:50 PM
    Most businesses particularly if you want to be innovative will cost money. You also usually need a LOT of money because you usually have to pay for everything including rent out of your pocket before you MIGHT earn enough to cover costs, much less be able to pay yourself.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 24, 2014, 01:09 PM
    The world is full of innovative people with new products, services (usually apps), or software. There's a whole new area of sharing (vacation homes, cars, driving, yachts, airplanes), for one thing, which can be risky, so the company handles the risks.
    There's new products all the time.
    Who would have thought that one guy could invent a new camera, in the face of all the established camera brands?

BUT if you have to ask, you probably just don't have the inventive mind needed, and you might as well go to work for someone else. Yes, consider that a challenge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to start a cleaning business with min funds to start with [ 3 Answers ]

Tired of working for others or trying and not making money worth the work done.

If we start a business which is best business in low investment [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Amit I want to start my own new business. Though I don't have much capital to invest, as I am working but don't have enough savings to invest in business. I don't know if its weird to ask whether there could be something like business and done without investing? Actually any business...

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Take over trucking business with established authority or start new business? [ 1 Answers ]

Starting a trucking business but have opportunity to take over trucking business with established authority mc dot #s and clean record or should I start new business with new authority dot mc #s. Any advantages to taking over established? And is it worth $2000? Thanks

View more questions Search