Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CAbdine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2014, 06:56 AM
    Age spots
    Good day

Iam 48 years old is is developing age spots on my ckeeks. These spots are growing bigger and daker by the day. Is Gentle Magic safe to use for maturing skin?

Many thanks
    Cheryldene
    irosol909 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2017, 12:07 AM
    Getting dark spots is normal as we age. It is important to wear sunscreen every day, it is recommended SPF +30. To get rid of the dark spots on your skin I recommend DermalMD serum to make your skin lighter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does meloderm really help with age spots on face [ 0 Answers ]

Does meloderm cream really help with age spots on face or recommend something that is

Naturopathic questions and answers what causes age spots [ 0 Answers ]

I have heard bad diet and pain medications and brown age spots are associated? Is their any truth to this?

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Age spots, discoloration and sagging skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have lots of age spots and discoloration and sagging skin can someone suggest the best skin lightner and antiaging product on the market please Thanks

View more questions Search