Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myboys1976 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2014, 06:34 AM
    UCC-1
    Hello all

I have researched information on filing personal and business Ucc-1, I want to file them were they will report to all 3 credit bureaus.

1. Can someone tell me exactly how it shows up on the credit report?

2. From my research it said to file a security deed or a promissory note with the form which is accurate?

Check out some similar questions!

Determine whether common law or UCC applies? [ 1 Answers ]

If a contract involves both the sale of goods and the sale of services, how does a court determine whether common law or UCC applies?

Ucc 1-308 speeding ticket California? [ 1 Answers ]

Dose this law apply in califorina. Ucc 1-308 Ron Paul I got a speeding ticket on 08-31-10 the CHP wrote 11-31-10 as violation date Can this be refused for cause in the state of califorina

How to file a ucc lien against a real estate property [ 2 Answers ]

How can I file a lien using ucc form against a real estate property So they can not sale it until satisfied my lien or my interest [

What is UCC exactly? [ 1 Answers ]

I owned a convenience store and upon closing March the 10th of this year, I have a few debtors who I had given credit to and also a couple of stop payment checks I need to file on small claims, was just looking up statute of limitations for Alabama.

Banking and the UCC [ 2 Answers ]

Just information for you to read about banking. http://www.lawresearchgroup.com/articles/article.php?story=20060102011133226;)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.