Ask
    ashleyb19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2014, 11:18 AM
    What are the 4 main areas of IT health system application
    Like clinical information is one,wt are the other ones.and define each one
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 11:47 AM
    Sorry we don't do your homework. Keep looking! Think about your computer and interfaces.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions for electrical application on main service [ 5 Answers ]

I live in San Antonio Tx. My service weather head is below the roof line. The electrcian says he must drill Through the roof and extend the conduit 3' above the roof, must he make this hole according to nec. Or san antonio specs. It's a 200 amp

To bind the message box to application main thread [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I have windows application (Asp.net , C#). While performing an activity I display a message box and I want that user should not be able to bypass the messagebox. Until and unless he clicks (YES or NO) he should not be able to perform any operation in application. The problem is that rights I...

Minimise application in system tray [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys,I run Windows7 and I need to make an software to minimise in system tray without installing other software to do it for me... Do you have any ideea how to do it? Here is an pic : http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6546/sdet.th.jpg

How does Psp Networking Online Work in some Areas, and not some Areas? [ 3 Answers ]

Im very curious about how the psp works... Some time I lay in my bed, and wait for the psp internet to reach the access point, and the SSID's name is Anne... I don't know, some one else's wireless or sum thing like that thingie. I go to display connection, and it says 10%, then I move the psp to...

View more questions Search