Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nisha Solanki Posts: 34, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 23, 2014, 05:34 AM
    Physics Speech
    Hello everyone,
    There is a Parent's meeting in my Junior Science College. So I am selected to give speech on Physics. I have to give speech for 4-5 minutes. In my speech I have to tell parents on how the students should study Physics, how parents should help their children and on discipline and all. I would also love to mention the importance of Physics. I would love if you assist me or give me demo like that. Please!
    Thank you so much for reading it. Bless you!

Check out some similar questions!

Speech [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is almost 13 months and she only says mamma and dadda. She also points a lot and tries to say what she is pointing at. Should I worry that mamma and dadda is all she is saying at the moment ? Kind regards, Natasha

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET

A speech to be given on fashion for speech and drama grade five [ 1 Answers ]

My child has a project on fashion to do for speech and drama for grade 5 she has to also give a talk about fashion for 3 minutes she is twelve years old please help we don't know where to start

WAPO: Free speech ain't free speech [ 23 Answers ]

I was always under the impression that free speech was free speech, now we have things like "hate speech," "free speech zones," the UN's "you can't offend Islam speech," and as I gave an example of today - "politically correct speech." The Washington Post claims a distinction between Political...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search