Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alorawhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2014, 01:35 AM
    How to find best engagement rings?
    I want to buy a really nice engagement rings because i have no idea of choosing them
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2014, 04:29 AM
    Your local Jewry store will be the best bet. Often the smaller owned store, where you can deal directly with owner.

Not recommend online since quality and clarity is too important to chose from photo, and not knowing real quality

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virginia laws on engagement rings [ 2 Answers ]

I own a house with someone, we have split, I moved out, she is still there. She can not afford to pay the mortgage, so I want her to leave and I want to move back in. Do I have any recourse? Can I evict her? I have been out for 7 months.

Can Engagement rings be worn always? [ 23 Answers ]

I just proposed to my girlfriend last night and she said yes. I have never been more happier. Anyway, Can they be worn always? Like to sleep or what? I don't know what is normal. Do most women take them off when they go to sleep? It just doesn't seem normal to me, but if anyone can help it would be...

Proposing and I know nothing about rings or engagement. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend have been together for two and a half years and I was looking around for an engagement ring. I've bought her a nice promise ring way back and was almost scammed because I knew nothing about the metal or cut or carrot. Now I'm not going to propose right away but I would like...

From engagement rings to break up? My story [ 103 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had been dating for just over 2 years... we had a wonderful relationship for the most part. In January we started to argue a bit- mostly because his partying habits had escalated recently. I mentioned it to him and he said he had been unhappy about fighting too... so much so that...

Engagement rings [ 10 Answers ]

Does a woman in Virginia have to get back an egagement ring back?

View more questions Search