Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scurchin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2014, 10:58 PM
    Copying files to CD
    AFter I place a blank CD in the CD drive, I'm unable to copy new files onto the new disk. What am I doing wrong?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2014, 04:38 AM
    How are you trying to copy the file? What happens when do? Please give us enough information to help you.
    GKKimber Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2014, 07:11 PM
    What Operating system are you using, are you using a program to copy files?
    Laptop, desktop?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After erase the files in cd=rw I copy some small files but cd is full for that files [ 1 Answers ]

after erase the files in cd=rw I copy some small files but cd is full for that files what is the problem here how can I solve that please help me

Copying Files [ 1 Answers ]

I have read at various times that when digitized files - i.e. data held on hard drives, DVDs etc.- are copied there no loss in quality. I have however also read that there is "virtually" no loss in quality. If the word "virtual" means "almost" it means that if a DVD that contains a film is copied...

Copying from pdf files [ 1 Answers ]

Explain how l can copy from pdf files

Copying large video files on cd [ 10 Answers ]

I had downloaded a very large video file approx 867MB and now I want to copy it onto a CD. But I get messages like file is too large / file too long / cannot record more than 74 minutes, etc. Please tell me how to copy the file on cd? Or how can I make a video cd of this file? Or how can I make a...

Copying and pasting music files... [ 5 Answers ]

I ripped all of my music to my hard drive some time ago and windows media player put all of the music into folders by group\album'song name'.wma Now I'm trying to put all of my songs into folders according to my idea of genre. So I cut all of the tracks from all of the folders and oasted them...

View more questions Search