Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheerleader_01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2014, 05:13 PM
    Help me get a perfect toe touch!
    Hey if anybody can a help me answer my question please answer back okay so I'm going to the beach with my cousins and I want to get a good toe touch why I want to get one cause I love dancing and everything but I just don't know how to get a toe touch I always wanted the do one and know I want to do one even more the problem is when I jump I don't put my legs in back of my hands my toe touch looks so messed up I don't jump high enough, I don't point my toes, when I jump my arms go up when I jump my body goes front and I just want to get a good toe touch
    I'm skinny, I could do a cartwheel, back bend, and only the right split and kind of the middle one, scorpion, wall split, normal cartwheel one handed and another that's with your hands together like your grabbing something the chair split and that's maybe pretty much it but I can't DO A TOE TOUCH ! Please help and I also tried all the videos of coaches and everything and I still don't do a toe touch
    Please I beg you help answer with a good answer PLEASE .
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2014, 05:26 PM
    You Tube has a lot of toe touch videos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

Toe Touch HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

For cheerleading I need to get a toe touch. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but every time I do it I roll out my hips and sit but I can never get it! Any stretches or advice for me? Thank you so much(:

I can't do a toe touch or the splits and a toe touch is required [ 10 Answers ]

:mad::mad::(:(what can I do will some one please help me I only have until August I can't do the splits and I really really want to be a cheerleader some people say that the splits are required to do a toetouch is this true I want to make the tates creek middle school cheerleading team and a toe...

Toe touch tuck [ 3 Answers ]

I know that I'm looking a little ahead, but my high school tryouts are in a year. I made the competitive middle school squad so I guess that helps. To make the competitive HS squad you MUST have your tripple toe-touch back tuck(and in a year, you may need more than that). I currently have my...

Horrible toe touch [ 6 Answers ]

I no I have posted like 3 questions about my toe-touch, but I REALLY need help! Try outs are in three weeks and I can't make the squad unless my toe touch is perfect!:eek: Okay, so here's my major problem: When ever I roll my hips, I also lean in so much I'm practically upside down! When I don't...

View more questions Search