Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BuddyBuddy17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2014, 02:24 PM
    JavaScript Program
    Intro to Programming: Write a JavaScript program that determines how many gallons of paint are needed to paint a given room. Assume that the: Windows are: 3ft, 6in by 4ft. Doors are: 3ft wide by 6ft, 8in tall. Walls are: 8ft tall. 1 gallon of paint covers 100 square feet. Ask the user for the length and width of the room, the number of windows, and the number of doors. Display the number of gallons needed to paint the room.
    Please help me out here! I'm at a complete loss! Thank You!

Check out some similar questions!

Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,I found this program in C [ 0 Answers ]

Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,by C++

Qestion1:emplyee pay program, question2:average program [ 1 Answers ]

I would just like to know how to write these programs and the proper way in which to go about doing so. Question #1 In this exercise you create a program that displays an employee’s name and gross pay. a) The figure below shows the partially completed IPO chart for the payroll program....

Windows Service program using Java/ Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

I want to write a windows service program which will run at windows startup as service. This will check a mySQL table and do some updation work when a condition satisfied. How to implement it? Pl help for some books where to find this types of programming help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.