Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larenzo_03 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 02:43 PM
    Anyone remember a name of this cartoon
    Ok, so it's a cartoon, that involves summoning creatures, more like animals, like pokemon etc, but the creatures comes out of a hour glass shaped capsual, like pokemon is round capsual, this one is hour glassed shaped, the main boy has a father who owns a battling station, and he has friends, his one friend is so dark skinned looking, not sure if his creature is a white bird or snake, now when you battle, you get point of how your creature was launced at a tornument, and whether tournament or not, in order for your creature to be summoned, the capsual has to hit something, in most cases the captual hits the apponets captual and the creatures are summoned,also on episode one, when the girl got her creture, she threw her. Empty capsual towards a moving train about to hit them, and her creature was born in time to save them and stop the train, that's all I remember, its like magi nation in a way, so you, that's it, thanks
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 23, 2014, 02:36 PM
    Not 100% sure, but possibly the Beyblade cartoon?
    Beyblade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cant remember old cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

There was this really old cartoon I use to watch when I was little where it was all these kittens and one of them got caught by a mouse I think and was getting rolled up into the dough and buttered. They had to rescue the kitten from getting cooked... ring any bells?

Cartoon that I can't remember [ 2 Answers ]

I'm pretty sure it was a feature length movie. I saw it probably around 1984-86 (too young to remember). The only thing I do remember is there was a girl with her cat (who didn't talk or anything like that) and this old woman who turned out to be the villan. The old woman kept feeding the girl...

Can't remember name of cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember going to blockbuster as a little girl and always getting this vampire cartoon movie They were "vampire bats"who drank tomatoes? Lol I know it sounds silly but I remember loving it and I just can't remember for the life of me the movie can any one help?

I can't remember the name of a cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I can't remember the name of an older cartoon (I think it's a short one). It's about a cat which talks about herself with great pride... she spokes about how many mice she scarred since she was young... The cat has a little kitten which at one point is stollen by mice and she fights...

Old cartoon can't remember [ 1 Answers ]

This is a movie I've only seen once and I saw it as a kid.. I only remember 2 parts 1. there are faerie prostitutes 2. in the end a wizard kills some dude with a gun Please help

View more questions Search