Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nisha Solanki Posts: 34, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 21, 2014, 10:53 AM
    Atom and Cell
    Hello to everyone,What is the difference between Atom and Cell.Both has the similarity that nucleus is present in both.I am asking about detail of Atom and Cell of living organisms.Thanks for reading. Bless you!
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 21, 2014, 11:24 AM
    The word "nucleus" means "central portion," or "core" of something. So yes, both an atom and a biological cell have a portion called a nucleus, but beyond that there is little direct similarity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Atom [ 3 Answers ]

If an atom is mostly empty space why does matter seem so solid?

I want to show in cell the d8 the date which cell a8 hyperlink was last opened [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hyperlink in cell a8. When someone uses this hyperlink I want cell d8 to show the date it was last accessed. In cell e8 I want to show a date two years on from the date in cell d8.

In the bond between a hydrogen atom and an oxygen atom in a water molecule help pleas [ 1 Answers ]

Complete the gaps in the paragraph below. You may use the words supplied once, more than once or not at all. In the chemical bond between a hydrogen atom and an oxygen atom in a water molecule; the bonding______are not evenly shared between the two atoms. In fact they spend more time in...

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ? [ 2 Answers ]

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ?

The Atom [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have a test tomorrow in chemistry about the atom and there are a few questions I'd like to clear up. Now I've been reading up on something called an "elementary charge" and I can't qutie grasp what it means. Does it mean that a single proton's charge is 1.602 x 10−19 C and a...

View more questions Search