Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elishak75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 09:36 AM
    Professional Resume Writers...
    Who is the best and most trusted professional resume writing service? TIA :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 21, 2014, 09:45 AM
    Frankly, Resume writing has taken a very distinct turn over the last couple of decades. A well written and standout resume was important 20 years ago. But not so much nowadays. Many companies use resume scanning software to track the applicant process. Applications are done online in lots of places, so your resume is actually rarely seen. The data is entered or scanned into a database where recruiters can search for skills they need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can two writers 'weave' same story? [ 15 Answers ]

This is a very piquent query. My friend Jacob (not his original name) wrote a story, VALUE, which was published in a prominent Punjabi literary magazine, but in the next issue, there was an objection published, in which someone pointed out that a story of almost-same plot has already been published...

I need a best warehouse&logistics resume can anybody make a resume for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2.8 years working experience as warehouse assistant (from 2005 to 2008) in ZYX company,Malaysia and from oct 2009 to till date I am working as warehouse supervisor in XYZ company,saudi arabia based on these details please make a resume for me

Grant Writers [ 1 Answers ]

I am on the board of a non profit. How could we find volunteer grant writers.At the present time we have no money to hire grant writers, Thanks in advance for your help.

Writers Block! [ 1 Answers ]

I've been doing a Sims 3 Legacy Challenge for my Sims 3 game, where I basically have to document the lives of my sims. I've had a bit of fun with this and turned it into a story. The problem is that I'm stuck! I'm not sure where to go. I have ideas but I don't know how to start it. Here is just...

Freedom Writers Diary? [ 4 Answers ]

My mom was looking in our shed and found one of my brothers books from high school. "The Freedom Writes Diary" I started reading it and it appears that this book, you could call it a sequel to "Freedom Writers" I just wanted to know if my assumption was true, If it really is the 'sequel' of...

View more questions Search