Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbuggy85 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2014, 12:06 PM
    Panimage 7 media tablet
    I just got a used tablet but I don't know the pattern lock how do I get in to my tablet
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 20, 2014, 12:11 PM
    If you have forgotten the pattern lock then you can use the gmail account that's associated with.

Jul 20, 2014, 12:15 PM
    I don't know the gmail account used with it
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2014, 01:40 PM
    Sounds like a stolen tablet.

Jul 20, 2014, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cbuggy85 View Post
    I don't know the gmail account used with it
    Its not stolen my little sister bought it for my parents and thought she would be nice and set it up they are bad with technology. But unfortunately Jodie forgot the pattern she set it up with I have the box and everything

Its not stolen my little sister bought it for my parents and thought she would be nice and set it up they are bad with technology. But unfortunately Jodie forgot the pattern she set it up with I have the box and everything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have hisense sero 7 pro Android tablet how to upload pics from tablet to PC [ 1 Answers ]

Have Hisense sero 7 pro androild tablet. How do I upload my pics to PC. I have connected to windows 7 PC - went to picaso to import pics nothing happens. Thanks

HELP locked out of my panimage 7 tablet [ 0 Answers ]

I forgot my unlock pattern for my PanImage 7 Android tablet and I was wondering if anyone knew how I can recover it or reset the tablet or my password, I have tried reaching customer support with no luck and I have searched all over the internet for an answer and no one seems to know!! PLEASE...

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 12: Media State : Media disconnected [ 5 Answers ]

My computer that is connected to my router gets the internet, but all other wireless things (laptops, wii, etc.) won't connect to the inter net. When I go to command and do ipconfig I get Microsoft Windows Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\sai...

Media State... Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have two different internet connections. One, my roommates and I pay for to run torrents, online games, etc. The other is my complex's internet connection which sucks at anything but is used when roommates are sleeping and they are using torrents. My roommate tends to download...

View more questions Search