Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katilina16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2014, 10:19 AM
    Laptop fell off my bed, is it going to be OK?
    I dropped my Dell Inspiration laptop, it was around 700 dollars and it fell off my bed, which is about three feet onto a hard wood floor. The back of the screen which has the Dell symbol fell off and the bottom the computer where it has a section that is screwed on was dented out a little, I had to push it back in. It seems to be working OK, other thank being slightly slower right now. I'm wondering if there is any internal damage or should I have it looked at? Will it be OK, I can't afford to buy a new one.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 20, 2014, 10:22 AM
    My husband says if it works, don't "fix" it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 20, 2014, 10:39 AM
    If it turns on it's fine.
    sunilkumarbal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2014, 02:58 AM
    Run the diags on the system. Restart the system and tap F12 instantly. Choose diagnostics. If there is any error found let the tech support know , if it is under warranty it would be replaced
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 22, 2014, 03:48 AM
    if it is under warranty it would be replaced
    Warrantys cover manufacturer defects, not accidental damage unless a specific damage warranty is purchased.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At bed time my bed and my blankets move and this stuff is scaring me. [ 3 Answers ]

When I go to bed before I even think of going to sleep my mattress feels like someone is sitting their and that goes all around the bed. And now my blankets feel like they are moving and tugging. I have had my house bless and my bedroom. But I think it's gone 3 nights later it's back and stronger...

Is it normal to wake up on the opposite side of the bed that I fell asleep on? [ 4 Answers ]

I for the past few weeks I have been falling asleep on one side of the bed and waking up on the other. I was wondering if that is a sign of bad sleep and what causes it. Is it a bad thing?

My son fell yesterday on his back, he fell on hardwood floor not from big height and [ 5 Answers ]

My son fell yesterday on his back, he fell on hardwood floor not from big height and there doesn't seem to be any external brusing. He is playing and laughing with us but every time we pick him up he cries like it seems to be sore under his arms but he fell on his back so I don't know what to do...

View more questions Search