Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bopanemahloko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2014, 04:59 AM
    Homebased job
    Hi, I own a hair salon and a small printing business operating from home, I also shoot photos and print. I want to add some more income to work at home with my computer and I don't know where to start looking
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2014, 05:07 AM
    So many issues? Are you licensed for the business you do? Is your home, zoned for business.

But my opinion, you time would be better done, by advertising and working what you have.. unless you can design web sites, do programing, or wish to buy and sell products oniline, there are not many real online jobs
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 20, 2014, 05:11 AM
    Do NOT fall for any online job ads. You probably know that already.
    There are basically 3 ways to make money online from home:
    1. Selling products, or in a few cases, services. Ebay, your own website, or other sites. This is more difficult than it sounds. I do it some, but only with items I have around the house.
    2. Writing for knowledge sites like ehow. They pay pennies per click.
    3. Writing knowledge based blogs and selling ads to sellers of products related to your blog, through ad sellers like Google adsense.

There is no such thing as an easy way to make money from home. Some businesses really do work because they have to be very local, like pet and child day care. In your case, with a hair salon in your home already, one of those might be the most lucrative. Online selling is extremely competitive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations [ 13 Answers ]

Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation

Design a job description and job spesification for a hypothetical job [ 1 Answers ]

ABC company has a problem of motivation among their factory floor workers.the management decide to increase the amount of task to be performed by some employees while providing more authority to some of the employees to performe duties.Along with these changes another set of empoloyees werw give an...

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation [ 1 Answers ]

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation

View more questions Search