Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Candlemountain1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2014, 07:01 PM
    Sing me up sing me up higher. I'm a hot berry pie blown away byFind Song Name Lyrics
    Name of the song that contains these lyrics:here comes my old friend the bluebird. Sing me up sing me up higher. I'm a hot berry pie blown away by desire, I'm headed for the mountains

Check out some similar questions!

My great uncle was a sing sing prisoner in 1940 [ 3 Answers ]

My great uncle was a prisoner back in 1940 according to the 1940 census. I live in FL and do not know where he was originally arrested or convicted. How do I find records telling me what he was in for and for how long? Seems our family is just full of secrets and I am left to research on my own...

I can sing but can not write lyrics please help [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a really good singer so I've been told, but I have one huge problem I can't write lyrics! Can someone please write me a song or two about have a 1st crush! I'm 12! Some one please write me a song! It needs to have at least 4 verses and a chores!

You love to sing but I can't write lyrics. Someone please help me! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a talent show coming up and I want to sing a new song that only the person that wrote it knows I am 13 and I am a girl I love pop and my favorite artist is selena gomes and beyonce my favorite song is love you like a love song baby by selena gomez... I like not tooo slow or to fast beat I...

Who sing this song with these lyrics it hurts me to know you doing me wrong girl [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of this song or artist with these lyrics it hurts me to know you doing me wrong girl. Girl I wonder what I did wrong for you to treat me like you do.my heart is hurting girl so bad

I don't know the title or lyrics or artist BUT I can sing the jist of it [ 3 Answers ]

This song is a VERY good passionate r&b song I was wondering if anyone would be willing to listen to me sing it and mayb they can identify the title of the song , it is a r&b song about a guy singing to a girl about how she makes everything better this song is no earlier than 2000 and no later than...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.