Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2014, 11:25 AM
    The pill
    Hi I'm 17 and I've recently started the pill on Sunday
    And it's now Thursday and I've just been so moany, cranky and emotional since I've been is this normal or should I ring the doctor to get put on a lighter one ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 12:29 PM
    Its only been 5 days... I doubt that's the reason... give it a full month to see.

Jul 17, 2014, 02:11 PM
    Okay thanks :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eminemloverx3 View Post
    Hi I'm 17 and I've recently started the pill on Sunday
    And it's now Thursday and I've just been so moany, cranky and emotional since I've been is this normal or should I ring the doctor to get put on a lighter one ?
    It can be very normal when you consider the change in hormones that your body is experiencing. Just as medications can effect people differently, so too can hormonal forms of birth control. Many women will wait it out as usually the moodiness starts to subside as your body adjusts.

However, if it continues, you feel too uncomfortable with it, or you start to feel worse, let your doctor know. Switching to another form, either single hormone or combination, can sometimes make a difference. And some women find hormonal birth control just won't work for them.

Jul 21, 2014, 04:28 AM
    Thank you so much :) helped a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red color pill reached but no period - Birth control Pill [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on Birth Control Pills (Lutera- 28 pack one) since past 4-5 months. My periods start when I reach the 4th week, i.e when the red color pills start. According to this, my red color pill dosage started yesterday (Sunday) but my periods did not. Am I worrying too much since its been...

I missed my last pill in the pack and now I'm spotting halfway through my pill! [ 2 Answers ]

I missed the last pill in my last pack and now I am halfway through a pack and I'm spotting! This has never happened before! Could I be pregnant? X

I found a small pink round pill with a P over 75 on only one side, what pill is this? [ 1 Answers ]

I found small pink round pills with P over 75 on only one side, what is it?

Urgent !do I need to take another pack or Pill 72/mornin afta pill [ 10 Answers ]

Hi , Some experts out der let me know, If u make love at night like about 2 am, and have an pill 72 after getting up at 10.30 am,as soon as you take the pill if you happen to have sex once more(with in like 30 minutes from taking the pill) So twice having sex... PLEASE LET ME KNOW... if...

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

View more questions Search