Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickrockville11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2014, 03:35 AM
    I want to know the benefits of child adoption?
    Benefits of child Adoption
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 17, 2014, 04:06 AM
    Odd question. The benefits for a child may be a stable home and loving parents who can give that child all the opportunities he or she deserves in this life. It could be a newborn up for adoption, or an older child.

I don't know what the benefits to you, as an indvidual may be, other then the satisfaction of knowing you are providing the above, and filling needs within your own life that would give you peace and tranquility and happiness which you would not normally be able to attain through a natural way.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 17, 2014, 04:43 AM
    To whom? Child? Birth parents? Adoptive parents?

In what case?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2014, 05:31 AM
    I agree its an odd question and to answer it requires some context. It would help to know from which perspective, the bio parents, the child or the adoptive parents. It would help to know the age of the child, the relationship of the adoptive parents to the bio parents, etc.

Oddly, there was an episode of the TNT series Major Crimes on Monday night that discussed this. If you have access to TNT On Demand, you might want to take a look at it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can child support for one child affect SSI benefits for another child? [ 2 Answers ]

I will soon start getting child support payments for my son who his father has not paid in over 10 years but I'm concern that my other son who is disabled and gets ssi benefits that it will lower or take his benefits away?

Child on ssi dies, does his child receive benefits when born [ 1 Answers ]

My son was 16 and on ssi for a brain injury. He was killed in an accident and has a child on the way. Will his child receive any ssi benefits?

Ex received state child support (ADC) benefits on our child while we were together. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a court hearing coming up to establish that we lived together while she got food stamps and aid to dependent children by saying I was not living with her. I did not know she was receiving this and paid all our bills. I recently received a letter stating that I was 32,000 behind in Child...

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

Adult Adoption in North Carolina and the benefits [ 4 Answers ]

I have only lived in North Carolina for about three years and I must say that this state has some strange laws. However I have heard that if an adult adopts another adult then the estate of either adult is left to the other in time of death. Provided that the will states that. It is my...

View more questions Search