Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel_7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 06:52 PM
    How do I get over my ex boyfriend?
    I dated this guy for 6 years and now its been over for about 5 months,he is my brothers best friend and he is always at my house.what do I do to get over him?
    angel_7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel_7
    i dated this guy for 6 years and now its been over for about 5 months,he is my brothers bestfriend and he is always at my house.what do i do to get over him?
    Totally ignore him and go on with your life
    greeneyedgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Sty away 4rm him when he's around at urz go owt or smfin
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Ask your brother to not have him over at your home. I am hoping your brother isn't a jerk and respects the fact that seeing your ex bothers you.

This is one of those situations that only time heals.
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Apr 6, 2007, 06:30 AM
    How old are you? I'm curious because you and your brother still live together and I'm assuming you both live with your parents... it's hard to give advice when I don't know all the details to your living situation and what you are capable of doing (like if you were older).
    Casper718 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 05:56 PM
    I guess when they say time healths all that's broken, they neva thought of having being locked up with him always passing by. What I'm trying to say is the for six yrs u known him six yrs is almost a tenth of your life. If anything God please don't try to make him jealous by having guys ova. In a way the best way to health is be a new kiss. Network look around find to enjoy your time. Do things that will make you turn out and not think about him... cheerleading,sports,TV,myspace layouts =), bored.com, anything that help the mind forget about him.. BUt please don't go out there wanting a man to forget the ex, There's too maNY s and s that could make things worst and want to take advatage of you... Say Safe and Hope I Helped
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Just tell yourself that he is not worth thinking about. If make yourself belvie that you're TOTTALLY over him, then chances are you will be one step closer. These are one of those things that time heals. Also try going out when he is around, and when you're in the house w/ him just tottally ingore him. If you're ready, find yourself a new boyfriend BUT make sure when and if you do this you don't do it just because you want to make him jealous or you just want another boyfriend. Do something fun like cheerleading, art, anything 2 keep your mind off him. Try to forget about him and get on w/ your life
    Casper718 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerchic24
    Just tell urself that he is not worth thinking about. If make yourself belvie that you're TOTTALLY over him, then chances are you will be one step closer. These are one of those things that time heals. Also try going out when he is around, and when you're in the house w/ him just tottally ingore him. If you're ready, find your self a new boyfriend BUT make sure when and if you do this you dont do it just because you want to make him jealous or you just want another bf. Do something fun like cheerleading, art, anything 2 keep your mind off him. Try to forget about him and get on w/ your life

LOL yeah everything that she stated HEY two heads a better then one =) we both can't be worng UNLESS she read mines and copyed =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Uggh lets see I want to kiss my boyfriend and I'm nervous what should I do? HElP!! :eek:

My boyfriend [ 123 Answers ]

How do I help someone addicted to coke that one day wants help and the next day don't want help. Its killing me to see the love of my life killing himself. He says he loves me and wants to be with me but at the moment were not together because he says he don't like himself and doesn't want me to...

Help me and my boyfriend 18+ [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my boyfriend need help. We have been together for 12 years now our relationship has always been good besides some occasional arguments. On October 23rd his dad died and that when the abuse started. Now he is very sexual aggressive we occasional play oral game (please forgive if...

Ex boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My wife keeps contact with an Ex high school sweetheart. They broke up over something really dumb, however she only speeks highly of him. He calls every once and a while, keeping up with her life. He just recently starting dating a girl, the first since my wife. My wife wants to use this...

My Boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

:p Ok my boyfriend and I have been going out for almost two years. I love his family and his family loves me. Everything is good except he never wants to talk on the phone anymore and he never wants to do anything :mad: . Sometimes he treats my like crap like when I call him he answers the phone...

View more questions Search