Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kufive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2014, 08:36 AM
    Pregnant women and male cats
    Our male cat has been peeing in the house. He has never done anything like this before and we cannot keep him if this continues. I am 4 months pregnant. Is there anything we can do to make him stop?

Check out some similar questions!

I have 3 male cats [ 2 Answers ]

I have 3 male cats one that is 17 yrs old one that is 9 yrs old and a 2 month ole. My 9 yr old is an outside cat and the other 2 are inside both the inside cats urine smells of ammonia they drink plenty of fresh water and eat frisky indoors dry food. My 9 yr old eats the same food but his urine...

Differences between female and male cats behaviors [ 2 Answers ]

We have a female cat about 3yrs old about 2 1/2 yrs ago she started peeing on the baby stuff during my pregnancy, we let it go assuming it was just due to the new baby. But now it has been 2 yrs and she still pees on stuff every couple of months recently she got in the bed and pee'd on me we...

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

2 male aggressive cats [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 unfixed male cats. Kaspian is a part Bengal domestic, and is almost 3 years old. Kain is part Siamese, and is almost 2 years old. We go them about 6 months apart when they were kittens. So have been together all their lives. They got along great until we moved about 3 months ago, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.