Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natetenn512 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2014, 05:42 PM
    Does Hotspot Shield actually cloaks/hides websites fromd being logged via a router?
    I'm wondering if Hotspot Shield ACTUALYS prevents websites and such being logged by a router/whatever by cloaking/hiding them.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jul 14, 2014, 10:29 AM
    Once establishing a VPN connection the local router would not see where you surfed to and what you did only the connection to the VPN server.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up a wifi hotspot [ 2 Answers ]

I run a small coffee shop and want to offer free wifi to my customers while also having a secure network for my point of sale system/internal network. What is the best way to do this on a limited budget? And what is the best way to protect the secure network?

Wifi hotspot monitoring [ 2 Answers ]

I am using my personal computer at work, and am connected to the company's internet service by wire (LAN I think). I use a wifi hotspot application on my laptop to create a wifi hotspot, so that I can use my tablet to connect to the internet via the laptop wifi. Can my employer know what I am...

British Murder Mystery with Cloaks? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw part of a movie a few years ago and it starred some British guy. He was a detective and he was trying to solve a series of crimes in which the criminal was always wearing a black cloak. He then discovers that it is a secret society of people who have all been committing these crimes and...

How Can I Shield or Replace The Glass Shield in a Single Light 256-759 Track Light [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay Single-Light Track Light (256-759) to be use for my wife's statuettes in a lower bookcase. The light works great but unfortunately, the translucent glass shield around the bulb gives out too much light through the glass and is very distracting when looking at the...

View more questions Search