Pam Willingham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2014, 08:00 AM
    How to keep deck engaged while in reverse on a zero turn mower
    Go in reverse & still have a engaged deck on my mower
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2014, 02:10 PM
    Make and model of mower?
    Mine has a button that must be held down while mowing backwards, some use a position of the ignition key.
    It is of course a safety feature to require some thought and action when backing up.
    Using the make and model number, you may be able to find what you need in an online owner's manual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to overide the reverse switch on a troy bilt colt zero turn mower [ 0 Answers ]

Where is the wire to disconnect reverse safety feature on a troy bilt colt zero turn mower

L130 John deere mower not engaging deck when pto knob engaged [ 2 Answers ]

The engine runs fine for as long as I want it to until I pull that knob. Then it sounds like it want s to work and just dies. The belts don's spin at all when thi is occurring. Primary wheel located beneath the engine which drives the belts doesn't seem to spimove the belts. I am considereing...

Mtd yard machine dies when reverse gear is engaged. [ 1 Answers ]

Seat switch change reverse safety changed clutch safety changed Tractor goes forward budies when I put it in reverse. Where is this PTO switch on this model?

My John Deere Lt190 with the mower engaged dies when I press the reverse pedal, why [ 2 Answers ]

While mowing if I press the reverse pedal the tractor dies as long as I press the pedal, it immediately comes back as soon as I let off the pedal, when the mower is disengaged and I use reverse I have no problems at all. It seems like it's being grounded when the mower is engaged and I try to use...

View more questions Search