Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flower11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2014, 07:11 AM
    Ask about movie I've seen years ago
    It's about girl who is brought in some kind of dormitory. I don't remember about the reason why she was brought there :/ in the dormitory the girls which were already there at first didn't liked her, after a while they have changed their mind and helped her to make some changes (made her hair from curly to straight, used some make up... made her more beautiful)... she was some kind of nerd so she helped them to win some kind of competition. If I remember quite well it was a musical. Thanks for help
    lizzibug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2014, 06:39 AM
    Sounds like st trinians

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie I saw on a cable movie channel about two years ago. A crazy white militantcop [ 3 Answers ]

On a cable movie station about two years ago. About a crazy white military looking guy was not hired by LAPD due to psych issues but was offered a job with FBI in Colombia South America. The guy also had a girl friend in Mexico who was pregnant with his baby. At end of movie he robbed and shot a...

A movie I saw 8 years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie 8 years ago. All I remember is this women taking her soon to divorced husbands money from a hotel room and running off. She does to a bar and heads over to a man in the booth. She bends down and unzippers his zippers and says to him to come outside. They have sex many times...

Looking for the name of a movie I saw years ago [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all I have tried out a couple of these sites before but to no such luck lol here's my question, I saw this movie once quite a few years back and I remember most of the story but I cannot think of the name, here's what I remember about the movie, there's this guy who's like an apprentice or...

View more questions Search