Ask
    suraj kumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2014, 06:35 AM
    B.Sc part -1 qus.paper 2013
    What is the syllabus of b.sc. Part -1?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2014, 06:39 AM
    This is a global website. We have no way to know what that syllabus is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just had a baby on may 13 2013 and I got my depo shot June 24 2013 [ 1 Answers ]

I have been bleeding for 3 weeks and I have had a lot of blood clots and lots of painful cramping I'm steel bleeding heavy and I just want to no did I have a miscarriage

What happens when divorce paper are different dates an paper [ 1 Answers ]

Lived with a guy who married an other woman while still with me never left my home then he had to show his divorice papers he didn't want me to see them when I did it was for an month an year, then he was told to bring in the real one which took his wife still married to sent him another one dated...

Canon i865 prints with a green cast on photo paper but OK on plain paper - any ideas. [ 1 Answers ]

Printer is several years old and has always performed properly until recently. I have tried under windows XP and win 7 and also on a new laptop and using different photo papers always get green tinged photos! I've used Canon's Easy Photoprint and also Photoshop CS3 - same green results but...

Canon MP600 says no paper when there is paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp print from Canon MP600 but get message "there is no paper. load paper and press OK" There is paper in feeder - any idea of what solution might be ? Thanks

View more questions Search