Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mishinindia10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2014, 03:12 PM
    Contact Angelina Jolie
    I would like to contact Angelina Jolie. I am a female. Married. I wrote a book I think she would enjoy. No chance of course, but why not try. I admire her. I am from Iowa and do not talk much. From an abused background, but a survivor. Love simplicity and the truth. Don't need anything and do not want anything. Just would like to send her my book.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 12, 2014, 03:36 PM
    I would suspect she has a website with contact info. Obviously it will be screened by staff. But maybe you reach her.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 12, 2014, 03:41 PM
    You can try this...
    Angelina Jolie contact information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Angelina Stonecrop oddity [ 27 Answers ]

I have an Angelina Stonecrop in my front yard that's about 5' tall now. What's up with that?

Its an angeleina jolie movie [ 1 Answers ]

I heard from someone telling me that it's a angelina jolie movie and in the movie the official existence of the woman is erased from the directories or something like this... I'm curious to watch the movie,does anyone knows the title to it?

How can I contact Angelina Jolie to work with her charities [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to work in many fields at once but always be active in charitable organizations as I have been but on a larger scale. There is so much that can be done and I have quite a bit of experience. I would like to do more.

Angelina Jolie's children? [ 2 Answers ]

I keep seeing pictures of Angelina Jolies child Shiloh and I keep seeing her dressed up as a boy is she asking to be dressed like that or are they making her?

How to contact angelina jolie [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to have angelina jolie's contact information.

View more questions Search