Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ynatosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2014, 11:30 PM
    Balance Assessment Test (need a physiotherapist here)
    How can we test for balance of an individual. All of the balance test I see in the internet is for the geriatric population. How can we test for the general balance of an individual? Is there any assessment tool for that test?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2014, 06:51 AM
    Age makes little difference for a test, they routinely test younger people for balance if they suspect a possible tumor or stroke. Older people having balance issues are more fall prone. Google" Balance Teats" for a number of sample tests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the answers to the uhaul pre-employment assessment test 1-27 [ 2 Answers ]

The questions to the pre-employment test for uhaul 1-27 is needed thank you.

Risk assessment of steam drum safety valve float test [ 1 Answers ]

Please, let me know the risk involved in High pressure boiler (>105 bar) steam drum safety valve float testing

Career aspiration letter as physiotherapist [ 1 Answers ]

How to write career aspiration essay as physiotherapist

What is field accuracry percentage in a data entry assessment test [ 1 Answers ]

What is field accuracry percentage in a data entry assessment test is is better to have a higher percentage or lower

Judgment assessment [ 3 Answers ]

My wife has a judgment against her for a Medical bill before we were married. (She has attempted to work out payment plan to no avail, but that is another matter) She does not work and is attending school. After a levy on our joint account I have removed her from all accounts and her name is not...

View more questions Search