Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizarde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2014, 02:27 PM
    Keyboard keys won't work
    None of the keys on my Toshiba Satellite laptop are working. I've tried a lot of suggestions but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me?

Check out some similar questions!

Fn keys on a replacement keyboard for gateway m6889 doe not work properly [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new replacement keyboard for my gateway m6889 laptop and the fn does not work properly. It will not print the numbers one through 1-0 when I press the fn key and j1, k2, l3 etc.

Certain keys on my laptop won't work [ 1 Answers ]

My lap top was fine until I got it back from you daughter, now the caps light won't stay on, my east and west dirrectional arrows won't work, and the top right corner delete button won't work. So what do I do?

New keyboard won't work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new keyboard but I cannot get the numbers or letters to work. The function keys and arrow keys do work

Keys are switching and won't work! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so... my esc key now works as the windows key and shift does not capitalize certain letters. Did I do something to change the keys? Shift + c goes to HP health check Shift + p goes to HP battery check Shift + s goes to systems check By the way, my labtop is a Compaq Presario CQ50...

After Standby, keyboard won't work [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 3.4 Gig Asus with XP SP2 and if I put the computer in standby, rather than shut down or restart, when I come out of standby, everything works great except the keyboard won't function at all. I have tried several times to get this standby to function correctly but to no avail. Mouse...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.