Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2014, 04:42 AM
    Online job advice?
    Guys, I am in tight need of money. I am working in 2 sites. Coinad.com and click2dad.net
    PS visit the sites and say me if they r genuine or scam. If they r scam, I can stop working there and stop wasting money on internet charges.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jul 11, 2014, 04:56 AM
    Coinad.com appears to be a capichia breaker sight where capachia is forded to a real person for a solution usually theses work in conjunction with a bot net or some other bad inity on the Internet. They do appear to pay.
    There are other ways to earn on the internet. Check sites like craigs list and look for free stuff to scrap or repourpose is one I have used to pick up cash.
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2014, 11:09 PM
    I have spent yesterday in searching for a job in Craig list. The problem that I faced is I am inexperienced and have very limited knowledge in this field. So, I had to try out each and spend a lot of time before I know if any if suitable for me. For this reason I could not find any thing useful. The problems that I faced:
    1. Some needed entry fees. (which I can't afford)
    2. Some will take months to reach minimum payout.
    3. some didn't have Payza/bkash/mobile recharge/bank transfer way of money withdrawal. I can't open PayPal as it takes money to do so.
    4. Some wanted me to make sales fr them and agreed to pay commission on sales. But I am a bad sales man.
    5. Some required me to submit my proposal and the provider would pick one from hundreds. I don't know why the provider will pick me not others.

In short, I need a job that is for sheer beginners and free. Can anyone tell me any genuine job like this?

Thanks for taking time to read this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2014, 04:58 AM
    That is about it,, if you can not open a paypal, you will be very limited.

Most take a little money.. and yes, most will take months to reach a little pay off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New to this: job hunting advice [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for some advice on job searching while employed. I work in a practice of 3 people but my route of progression would lead to me not getting to do the jobs I enjoy. I have therefore decided to look for a job I feel passionate about. I have been offered an interview for a position I feel...

Job advice [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am rishikesh.I have a query is HR job a better Option Than SoftWare Developer

Job dilemma: need advice [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone! It's been a long time :-) Got to question! I work for the state doing clerical duties. I like it, but I HATE talking on phones! My mom works at a place where talking on phones are minimun. Her workplace is mostly processing and data entry. She works at a IT place if you want...

Advice/Help On Being Fired From Job [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I went into work and found that I was being terminated. I work for a grocery/retail store as a cashier and on the sales floor. They told me I was being terminated because when I would check the customer out I would give them a coupon from our own flyer to save them a little more on the item...

Need PSYCHIC advice on job [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently asked to do a modeling job with professional photographers and models. I'm so scared because I've never worked with professionals before. I really want to do this because I have always wanted to be one of those women in fashion magazines. Its also a great way for me to do more...

View more questions Search