Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2014, 11:29 PM
    Agency in molina st malate manila
    I'm asking if this agency allowed to get the money from the applicant as processing fee they said, the amount of 15,500( fifteen thousand five hundred ) the globec agency located at molina st malate manila ,one of the staff was interviewed me past 2 weeks ago and that's she said to me I need to prepare the money 15,500 as a processing fee my concerned is ,is it the new regulations and the POEA have gave to all agencies permission for this matter?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2014, 12:31 AM
    I reviewed their web site... although it is easy to fake web sites But the company shows, many jobs have no fees at all... The other jobs seem to be a salary deduction where, you payment to them, is paid after you are working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in manila now but I receive a subpoena what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in manila now but my parents receive a subpoena for me back in my province.. what should I do?

How will I study here in manila without even a money? [ 1 Answers ]

Good day,I'm working here in Manila,as an Administrative Assistant in a Private Company.I want to have more Knowledge about my work.Im undergraduate,and the main question here is " Where can i study here in Manila,i don't have enough money for that and i reallly want to study, can you pleasa help...

Is there a travel agency in the uk called vlex world travcel agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. Can you tell me, if thers a company in th euk called, vlex world travel agency, thanks danny.

Looking for accommodation in Manila, Philippines [ 1 Answers ]

I will be travelling to Manila in the Philippines in June and July, and am looking for inexpensive accommodation. I want to avoid staying in a hotel, and the condo rentals I have seen is way to expensive for me to afford. Can anybody help?

View more questions Search