Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryrhino Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2014, 12:12 PM
    ScottGem you have a Lenovo H535 that you like?
    Do not understand what booting to the desktop rather than the start screen means. Please explain.

Should I consider this PC?
    Condition Factory Reconditioned does that mean it is as good or equal to a brand new computer?

http://computers.woot.com/offers/hp-...ref=cnt_wp_1_6

Thanks.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 3, 2014, 02:59 PM
    Windows 8 has 2 interfaces; the desktop which is very similar to Windows 7 and the start screen, which is a tiled interface, The start screen works well with a touch screen but not without one.

We have told you several times what to look for and approved several models you asked for. I'm not going to check every possibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Desktop on computer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove picture from desktop

Desktop computer won't turn on [ 2 Answers ]

I have a desktop computer that won't turn on. I push the power button but nothing happens.. It worked one day and the next day I went to turn it on and ntohing happened... What are something's I can do to see if I can get it working? I don't really know much about computer's so I have no idea...

Researching for a new desktop computer [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the process of replacing my old HP desktop with a new unit. My current desktop is operating with Windows XP Home Edition, Version 2002 Service Pack 3. I'm not sure it is a 32 bit or 64 bit but I assume being a 2002 model it is probably a 32 bit. If I buy a new PC with Windows 7, will I...

How to unlock desktop computer [ 1 Answers ]

How to unlock desktop

Shock from Desktop Computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have been getting small shocks from the case of my desktop computer,(especially the screws that hold the cover on). Where can I look to correct this problem? I have tried changing cords and plugs, and this does not seem to help, so I would guess that it has something to do with the computer...

View more questions Search