Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahpepe93 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2014, 02:34 PM
    Xbox 360 controller
    My friend just got a Xbox 360 from rent a center, the controller works but the joysticks [ONLY THE JOYSTICKS) on it won't work on the main Xbox screen... the arrow pad works fine. We looked under setting if there was a connect option, but we see Nothing. Any idea why it won't work and how to connect it?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 04:27 PM
    My son is an xbox pro. He says, if the dpad works, as you said, but the "joysticks" don't. Then it's broken. Once it's connected, if it's not working, it's because it's broken.

He'd suggest going back and letting them know it doesn't work, get a new controller, and ask for more time for the rental since this is a defective product. He says it happens a lot with rentals.

Good luck. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xbox 360 [ 0 Answers ]

I have Xbox 360 ( With CHip ) what happens when I play With false CD? Any Help... Please Conntact In Thiss E-Mail : >Removed<

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

Xbox 360 Compatible [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm wondering would there be a way to connect an external hard drive to an Xbox 360?If so, would anyone be willing to give me step-by-step instructions on doing so? Thanks. :)

Xbox 360 Laptop [ 10 Answers ]

I read in one of my Xbox magazines, that they were going to come out with a 360 laptop. It's still under development and they don't have any dates when it comes out. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything or has heard anything about the Xbox 360 laptop.

View more questions Search