Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CourtsChaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2014, 08:00 AM
    Animal jobs/helping
    Hi me and my brother are 12 and 13, and we both love animals. We want to try and help them by raising money or working at the RSPCA is that's possible. Does anyone know anywhere we could go? Thank you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2014, 08:08 AM
    At your ages its unlikely because of Labor laws.. and liability issues if something happened to either of you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 08:29 AM
    Write a letter to or call the RSPCA to ask how you can raise money for them. Or call your library to ask the same question. Entrepreneurial kids your age have figured out how to raise money for animals and cancer research and other social/medical needs. Please post again to let us know how your research is going. Meanwhile, I'll put on my thinking cap.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2014, 01:39 AM
    You can work with your parents, see if your parents can volunteer and allow you to come help. See if your teacher will set up a fund raiser though the school

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs with helping wild animals, little to no blood involved, and little to no math? [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any jobs where I can help wild animals, avoid seeing much blood, and avoid much math? Please answer if you know the answer to this question. Thanks for the help :)

Animal jobs for 13 year olds [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 13 year old girl who loves animals and would like a job working with them. I'm almost 14 and I'm going to need a job that well understand I need to go to school as much as I can.

Can an animal rescue centre claim to own an animal after you purchase it? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question about the rights of ownership over a cat.

Helping Others [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 5 time convicted felon and I now am clean but not without the help of one person that saw fit to help me. I want to continue to spread hope for those who do not know what hope even is. I now Manage a Gospel Singer and do a tour called believe but our funds have run out doing it for free. How...

View more questions Search