Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2014, 04:13 AM
    Weight loss
    Hi I'm 17 years old and a female I startd off at 10st 5lb and currently am 10st 1/2lb
    I'm currently trying to lose weight because I have a holiday coming up
    I've been going to the gym frequently and eating as healthy as I can
    I've lost some weight but not quite were I want to be and I only have 3 weeks and 3 days till my holiday and I'm just wondering if there is anyway I could speed up this process just a bit.. if anyone has any tips on losing weight that can help me any advice will help thanks :)
    Im looking to get down to 9st 5lb before my holiday if that's possible
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 06:33 AM
    Hi,

My comments from when you posted this question two months ago haven't changed. I am assuming you're still doing your junkfood/undereating diet. Regardless, losing 10lbs in 3 weeks isn't healthy. There really isn't a safe way to do what you want.

My best tip is to get a healthy and nutritious diet and exercise regime. Target for 1lbs a week. And lastly come to peace with your body and how it looks. It is race with yourself and you're destined to lose and you're probably the only one that is going to care what you look like, especially when you're at 140lbs.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2014, 06:41 AM
    I agree with Cravenmorhead, for some reaon people think they can abuse their bodies, eat the wrong things or overeat for years... and then lose it all and get in shape in a few short weeks.

It takes a long time to take it off... sometimes even longer than it took to put on in the first place. And come to terms with waiting too long to start, because as was mentioned... there just isn't enough time to do what you want... and do it safely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am an over weight teen and I would like to loss weight [ 9 Answers ]

Hi guys and gals. I am 17 yrs old. And have been overweight ever scense I can remember (all my life) and I really would like to finally loos weight I mean I am comfortable with myself but I know I need to get healthy Any tips?

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

View more questions Search