Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sroot9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2014, 07:11 PM
    PS4 and PS3?
    So I want to get the ps4 but I already have a ps3. If I buy I a ps4, I will be keeping my ps3 because I want to be able to continue to play ps3 games as well. How would I be able to have them both connected to the same TV? My TV only has one HDMI channel so would I be able to just plug in the system I want use each time or would it require more set up than that each time I switched between the systems? Or is there any other way to use both systems without buying a new TV?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 9, 2014, 11:18 PM
    Simply swap the HMDI cable between the two as needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will PS4 and Xbox One games look the same on console as they did at E3 [ 1 Answers ]

Trailers gameplay etc. looked great just wondering if its just commercial.

Ps3 help [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cable modem ran to a wireless router (1 cable to computer, 1 to ps3). Router has a tough firewall that won't let me get my nat type open. So my question is "want to get rid of router and split wire from modem. PLEASE HELP "CONFUSED GAMER"

What Is the best ps3 . [ 4 Answers ]

HI helo , I was asking what is the best car chases action game in ps3 because I would like to buy a game like that , me I don't like car racings because it's look booring to me , I would love to know if you have information about best ps3 car chases like for example DRIVER the best game and...

View more questions Search