Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ewinters888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2014, 02:26 PM
    I'm designing a micro delivery system for distributing gift cards and need help
    I'm designing a micro delivery system for distributing gift cards and have the concept but need assistance with the mechanics to make it work. I have basic electrical component experience.
    Thank you
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2014, 02:28 PM
    Sounds a lot like a homework assignment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gift Cards Issued [ 1 Answers ]

We are a retail store that give gift cards for donations and customer promotions, what is the correct je that should be made when these are issued? For example a $500 gift card is redeemed the merchandise that they bought did not cost us the $500 maybe only $225 or maybe a little more depending...

Gift Cards unused [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, if anyone can answer that would be great: If a corporation has several stores and one of the store closes what happens to the gift cards, under the liability section? The gift cards can be redeemed at the other stores but what is the proper accounting g/l entry to zero out the balance on the...

American eagle gift cards [ 1 Answers ]

Hey do american eagle gift cards expire? If so how long from purchase date? Thanks

Accounting for gift cards [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how you would account for a free gift card given out by a company. How do you record this transaction on the books ex: you give out a free $30 gift card if someone spends over $100.

View more questions Search