Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larazz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2014, 04:32 PM
    All right thank you. Can reseting the device change a thing?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2014, 04:52 PM
    Nope... but if it's a phone dad doesn't know about... he can't have the app on it.

The simpler thing is don't do what your parents don't want you to be doing. I don't know what you are doing or who you are doing it with ( and I really don't need to know, I can guess)... but parents have really good reasons to do what they do... from life experience, and they try to prevent things , namely bad things from happening. And there are a lot of bad things that can happen that will negatively affect you the rest of your life.

We were all 16... we understand what its like to be 16.. (some of us like me still have VIVID memories of it, including a lot of the smells and sounds)... many of us did things our parents did not want us to do... and some of us paid a very high price for it... not for what our parents did... but for what they could no longer protect us from.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 9, 2014, 01:13 AM
    If the parents buy the phone, if the phone is in your name, or another persons name, they may be able to access it... help, I have GPS tracking, on my son's phone, so I know where he is all, all the time..

The issue is, they can not know all of this, if you bought a phone, and the parents have never had access to it.

Of course many online apps, give and post your location.
    larazz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2014, 05:49 AM
    All right thanks everyone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are your appliances spying on you? [ 13 Answers ]

With the NSA spying revelation and other recent events... this article gives you pause to do some serious thinking about what we buy and use without really giving much thought to what others COULD do with them.... Living in a World Where Your Appliances Spy on You Posted on April 30, 2014...

Schools spying on students [ 28 Answers ]

Lower Merion PA School District (RICH VERY RICH) is allegedly spying on their students. They issued laptops and are able to access the web cams and look in on the student when ever they want when the laptop is turned on. Just wanted to know what you as parents (or even if you don't have kids like...

Computer spying [ 2 Answers ]

I just got FIOS and it's great but this is the firt time I had wireless. I had a few friends over for the 4th and we started talking and I asked if Its possible for people to see what I'm looking at on my computer somehow And one guy says it is possible, I argued about it and he could not...

Email Spying [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to find out if someone is reading my email and who it might be? They could possibly know my password. I know I can change it, but it's tied to lots of things I do.

View more questions Search