Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tamilselvi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2014, 04:59 AM
    We want to conduct On line Technical writing training program for our company members
    As we are Electronics miniature parts manufacturing company, we would like to train our key members on Technical writing on line course which will enable us to create our projects reports, corrective action reports, propsal for new machines,etc. in an effective manner, more self explanatary and very subjective. Please give us the details of these on line course to fulfill our requirement. Our requirement is not related to create IT related reports. Since maximum On line techincal writing courses are IT related as per my search.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2015, 09:52 PM
    Techniquel riting has never been a problem for me... its that dog gone techniquel reading that kills me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2015, 12:38 AM
    So you wish to design and set up a program, that you operate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company introduction letter technical writing [ 0 Answers ]

Please friends help me... i also need some company introduction mail... Our company was established in 2006,. our company is professionally managed & leading in air conditioning (hvac) system, chiller plants... provide the comfort of technical expertise to it &it enable industries...

Technical writing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I am a newly member of this site. I was searching some technical information regarding to my work. I am a secretary of one of the jewellery co. It is my 8th month working on this co, but until now I have too much confusion in regards with my job. I would like to explore more and learn lot...

Technical writing [ 1 Answers ]

If you were writing a range of values you expect a measurement to fall in, how would you write it most accurately and concisely? Say the range is 8 to 12 dBV. "The expected value is 10 dBV ± 2 dB." "The expected value is 10 dBV ± 2 dBV." "The expected value is 10 ± 2 dBV." I think "10 ± 2...

Technical Writing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Can I get some suggestion on how to improve the below paragraph. Thanks, DAC We recommend creation of a spreadsheet of problems with their Resolutions to help communicate the history of problems that the

Technical writing [ 1 Answers ]

What basically a technical writing is is it necessary to have command over language to go in this professional

View more questions Search