Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelaj6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2014, 08:46 PM
    Sensing the dead
    Experiences
    angelaj6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2014, 08:50 PM
    This is my first time here, I was reading other posts regarding similar experiences of sensing death or seeing people who have passed on.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 7, 2014, 09:07 PM
    I have moved your post, from the area where you introduce yourself, and sell hello to others.

The idea of ghost, is first most people do not believe in them For most that do believe in something, they feel they are spirits but not ghosts or dead people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sensing the paranormal? [ 2 Answers ]

Wow, I never thought I would ever believe in ghosts. After all, I've lived in this house for years now and I know the original owners. I've never had any problems with the paranormal before, but recently I feel like I'm being followed. It started late at night right before I would go to bed...

Sensing spirits [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I think that I can sense spirits I have 2 children and my when my eldest was about 3 he had a very hard time in my home as he was constantly scared of his bedroom a lot of things happenend so we moved as it was getting too much but everyone that visited our home saw something it seems that he...

Sensing Death [ 1 Answers ]

4 years ago I began having heart palpitations. I sought medical attention to discover that I had a heart murmur... but nothing to worry about. From that point forward I noticed that every heart palpitation was directly correlated to a death. So far, I've not been close to the person who died but I...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Outdoor motion-sensing, photo-sensing wall lantern not turning off [ 2 Answers ]

Hampton Bay Motion Sensing Outdoor Wall Lantern #561456 I installed a pair of these lanterns next to my front door about two years ago, the first one works fine. I’ve replaced the second lantern three times so far – when I installed the first lantern it worked fine except the motion sensor...

View more questions Search