Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmonetti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2014, 06:58 AM
    Why are my top rail rusting on my pool
    I have a 6 yr old above gound pool (Swim n Play) Ever since the first year I have problems with my top rails rusting. I have already replaced them and still they are rusting, now to the point where the rust, rusted my liner. Last year I had the water tested at a pool place at least 3 different times and all levels were fine and still when I opened it up this year it was just one big pile of rust. Before I decide should I rip it down or replace the rails again I need to understand why this would be happening and how to prevent before spending more money to repair.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool railings rusting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 18 by 33 oval above ground pool the name is Blossom. All my rails are rusting and the rail that holds the liner. What can I do?

Can I paint The top rail of my soft sided vinyl pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a (Chois) softsided vinyl pool. The top rail of the pool is white vinyl, it has become discolored. Can I paint it with a special type of paint? Thanks

Pool top rail replacement parts [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find replacement parts for atop rail of an above ground swimming pool 12x24 oval

Pool Top Rail [ 1 Answers ]

There are a few rails that need replacing on our above ground pool. Any suggestions of what to do or where to go? We are replacing the liner and want to fix or buy new rails because of rust on some. Help! We can't seem to find a place that has the rails.

Pool top rail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for a replacement top deck rails for an above ground 21ft round pool, any clues?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.