Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moon3shadow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2014, 05:03 PM
    Searching for Gog
    I'm looking for a kid's show I watched when I was little (early 80's). There were these little troll or gnome-like creatures & every word they said was gog.
    example: "Gog-gog gog." = "Follow me."
    Anyone remember this program & know the title?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 11, 2014, 12:40 AM
    Maybe,.

The Secret World of Og (83)

Siblings Penny, Pamela, Patsy, Peter discover that their baby brother "Pollywog" has gone missing. Pamela discovers a trapdoor has been sawed in the floor in their playhouse. They go through the trap door in search for their little baby brother. It leads to an underground realm inhabited by little green troll-like men.

view
    Secret World of OG

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for someone [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find someone I knew 40 years ago only by her maiden name and city and state Where she now lives?

Have been searching [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Kenyan and I have a big sister and her name is Kamanthe.My name is Nzioki.we were orpharned when we were 7and 5 yrs old.we were educated by the church through christian Children's Fund Canada.our sponsors name was Mary Mash and she was a teacher in Canada.Am now 39yrs old and I need her...

Searching for someone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find out a woman's married name. I know her maiden name but not her first name. I would like to find it for free-of course! Thanks.

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

View more questions Search