Uber Member

Jul 27, 2014, 02:05 PM
    Oh, "How Great Thou Art "doesn't count?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm getting married in a court house not a church how do I tell my family? [ 4 Answers ]

Im getting married soon by cour house. I haven't told my family yet. I don't know how to tell them that I'm getting married and its in a court house not a church. How do I tell them? My family always told me that when I get married it will be in the church like the rest of the family. My mom always...

Flowers to the funeral home for viewing or to the Church for Christian burial? [ 3 Answers ]

We live out of state and just heard of an unfortunate passing of a loved one. We would like to send flowers to the family. The viewing at the funeral home is on Sunday. As most of you are aware, most florists are closed on Sunday's. Do I order them to be delivered on Saturday and let the...

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

Bad Church Bishops [ 2 Answers ]

I met a man online different city than mine. Anyhow, after pledging a fake relationship with me. I found him to be a huge lier. He even pretended to share a birthday with me. He was married, a newlywed man. The worst part is he is a Reverend. I feel so cheated, and dirty. Any help, or ideas...

View more questions Search