Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2014, 04:19 PM
    Tom I think that pic is somewhat racist
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2014, 04:43 PM
    it's a fact ;MS-13 gangbangers are amongst the "children" ,and are actively recruiting youngsters.
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2014, 04:51 PM
    yes well i suppose there is only one way something like that is going to get in the country
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2014, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    it's a fact ;MS-13 gangbangers are amongst the "children" ,and are actively recruiting youngsters.
    Those must be the "children" Rick Perry is sending the NG to shoot.

Name:  ScreenShot887.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  104.2 KB
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2014, 06:37 PM
    Roger Simon has lost his mind.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2014, 06:53 PM
    just leftist rhetoric Tom someone is always exaggerating something fro political gain, he isn't concerned about the children althought soem might be inadvertantly hurt
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 10:51 AM
    Roger Simon has lost his mind.
    His tweet isn't very different than many of smoothy's posts.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 11:20 AM
    Sniping from the cheap seats again.
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 12:13 PM
    Selective outrage.

BTW what is "the cheap seats" on a discussion board?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 12:19 PM
    As opposed to yours that sound like the average Alien abduction believer talking about his last abduction from his trailer in the trailer park with the sofa on the front porch while carrying a six pack he keeps drinking from (which is clearly their second for the evening).

Do you believe in bigfoot too?
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 12:53 PM
    As opposed to yours that sound like the average Alien abduction believer talking about his last abduction from his trailer in the trailer park with the sofa on the front porch while carrying a six pack he keeps drinking from (which is clearly their second for the evening).
    What the hell is that ramble? LOL! You are good for a laugh.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 02:03 PM
    We know you founded the Bigfoot watchers association...
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 02:20 PM
    Ok, I did. Now what?
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 03:18 PM
    sniping from the cheap seats
    Statler and waldorf (excellent) - YouTube
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 03:34 PM
    Totally irrelevant but brought back memories.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2014, 07:50 PM
    We know you founded the Bigfoot watchers association...
    I'm into watching Yowies myself and Bunyips, they are just a delight, but the best are the drop bears

DROP BEARS: Attack! of the Killer Koalas - YouTube

I also recommend the Yahoo
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2014, 03:19 AM
    The emperor had a sit down with new' Meet the Press' host Chucky Todd (airing this morning ) . Todd tried to pin the emperor down on why he has not issued executive orders on amnesty . This question comes in the wake of the emperor's decision to wait until after the mid-term elections to issue them .
    Activist for the illegals are squawking about a betrayal ;but this is just the emperor playing 'raw politics' (in Speaker Bonehead's words ) . The emperor had promised in June that he would take 'swift action' .But ,he knows that his intentional non-enforcement of immigration laws and border control has turned the tide of public opinion against any plan for amnesty . He knows issuing them now would be the final nail in the Democrat's chances of retaining the Senate . This decision however is bound to split the Dems over this issue ,pitting Senators like Bob Menendez, who wants immediate action ,with Senators like Bill Nelson ,Kay Hagan ,Jeanne Shaheen ,and Mark Pryor ,who urged the emperor to wait . Most of the Dems in competitive races want this delay.
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2014, 07:50 PM
    I remember when we didn't have big explosions a few days apart
    Explosions

Truck explosion injures eight, closes Mitchell Highway

More bodies pulled from rubble of Rozelle explosion

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-0...-video/5726034
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2014, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The emperor had a sit down with new' Meet the Press' host Chucky Todd (airing this morning ) . Todd tried to pin the emperor down on why he has not issued executive orders on amnesty . This question comes in the wake of the emperor's decision to wait until after the mid-term elections to issue them .
    Activist for the illegals are squawking about a betrayal ;but this is just the emperor playing 'raw politics' (in Speaker Bonehead's words ) . The emperor had promised in June that he would take 'swift action' .But ,he knows that his intentional non-enforcement of immigration laws and border control has turned the tide of public opinion against any plan for amnesty . He knows issuing them now would be the final nail in the Democrat's chances of retaining the Senate . This decision however is bound to split the Dems over this issue ,pitting Senators like Bob Menendez, who wants immediate action ,with Senators like Bill Nelson ,Kay Hagan ,Jeanne Shaheen ,and Mark Pryor ,who urged the emperor to wait . Most of the Dems in competitive races want this delay.
    Tom you are on the horns of dilemma, you either deport the lot or keep the lot, the middle gound is littlered with good intentions. You just have to build that wall higher and deeper if you want to keep those hispanics out, otherwise you create an orderly migration process. Tell you what there is a simple solution, give California, New Mexico, and Arizona back. You are not really losing anything, because it might tip the balance of power and allow those conservatives to regain control, not only of the borders but of the senate and you lose millions of illegals in the process with an assurance that there might be massive hispanic migration to those lands leaving the rest of the country in peace and without the responsibility

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't remember the song but I remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

The singer is a woman and the music video is taking place in a forest and she was dressed like a lumberjack but with less clothes and in some point in the video she was riding a bicycle and was getting into a solarium in the middle of the forest and then got out with a lot of tan. And it was kinda...

Can't remember the artist, but remember a few song names/music videos. Help? [ 0 Answers ]

I know it was a boy band and they had like one big hit on the radio, but after that nothing really. The main singer had like platinum blond hair. The music video to their popular song had them taking a bunch of girls to party in a convenience store because they couldn't get into the club or...

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey so I remmember only that there were about 3 artists, in music video it was war, it's quite calm song, at one place some one ran and fell because of other guys, there was little scene of fighting I believe Please help to remember this song

I remember a part of the music video but I don't remember what song it is? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a black man singing and he's wearing a red hoody. He says the word redemption day in his song but I can't remember anything else about it. I think it's a well known song and the rapper/ singer looks young. Its not J cash' song or bob marleys. Help!

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video? [ 0 Answers ]

In the music video there is a girl and a guy who meet when they are younger and later get married. But then one day she comes home and finds him cheating on her. She run away to the top of a mountain/cliff (to jump off I assume) but her husband runs after her and stops her

View more questions Search