Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2014, 04:50 AM
    No Clete, just the right wing calling names again.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2014, 05:06 AM
    Yes there is much of that and now much opportunity to begin it anew with the loss of MH17
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2014, 05:11 AM
    I'm waiting for the left to start blaming THAT on Bush too.
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2014, 06:08 AM
    well I don't know they haven't established who sold who the SAM's yet or when, but Bush had a detente with Putin
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2014, 06:44 AM
    The Obama regime has its priorities, 23 dead Americans and he's busy buying burgers, threatening Israel and the State Dept is in a world of their own.

https://twitter.com/statedeptspox/statuses/489944158203703296

Attachment 46291
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2014, 06:45 AM
    Obama also had a deal going with Putin where he would e more flexible after the election.(remember he was caught on an open microphone saying that)... maybe he had a part in shooting it down. Some deal so he could get political assylum after he leaves office before they can throw him in jail. Him and Snowden can be roomates in a Msocow flat.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2014, 07:17 AM
    yeah we had Barack-lock on the roads here yesterday .
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2014, 03:24 PM
    flagship cruising again it is interesting that our leaders can get where they have to go without stopping traffic
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2014, 09:07 PM
    Something that applies...

Name:  cat-filing-nails.gif
Views: 14
Size:  134.1 KB
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2014, 11:06 PM
    back to what I was saying earlier gutless russians run away

Is this the BUK M2 rocket launcher that blasted Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 out of the sky? | News.com.au

and by the way this has become personal with two members of my inlaws family dead on MH17
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2014, 05:12 AM
    sorry to hear that . Condolences . Typically the Russians don't give sophisticated equipment away without a Russian advisory team on site to instruct ,supervise ,or actually man the equipment.
    Expert

Jul 19, 2014, 05:29 AM
    My condolences also Clete, and I hope they bring those murders to justice.
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2014, 06:39 AM
    Yes we can start with Putin, I don't know how Abbott was restrained from declaring war and envoking the ANZUS Treaty

what use is a treaty if it doesn't work both ways?

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel...-1226992986807

This is the Lusitania all over again, If you haven't worked it out I am MAD!
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2014, 09:00 AM
    This is the Lusitania all over again
    yes ; eerily so
    Expert

Jul 19, 2014, 09:11 AM
    Or more recent history. Eerie yes!
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2014, 12:16 PM
    Here is what a real President sounds like .

President Reagan's Address to the Nation on the Soviet Attack on a Korean Airliner (KAL 007) - YouTube
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2014, 03:46 PM
    Or more recent history Eerie yes!
    yes a very direct example of russian attitude and aggression, so was MH17 spying?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh17-cra...720-zuwws.html
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2014, 03:35 AM
    Perhaps invoking the terms of ANZUS would force the emperor's hand. Clearly he is Hamlet and will waffle until a decision is forced upon him. (one red line crossed after another in the reign). He is very much like the 1st Ivy league egg head who occupied the Oval office; Woodrow Wilson ,who did not enter the war in 1915 when the Lusitania was sunk ,but instead waited until 1917 after the Zimmerman letter was revealed . By then ,the Tzar of Russia had abdicated ,with years of deprivation resulting in the Communist takeover. The Germans no longer fighting a 2 front war. The Brits were out of troops . The French mutinied . All that could've been avoided with an earlier US entry .

The difference between now and 100 years ago is that the dividing lines aren't as clear cut . You see it in Ukraine ,Mesopotamia ,in the greater Ummah ,and in the way the Chinese are salami slicing the South China Sea. From the emperor's perspective ,there is nothing we can do except draw more red lines to be crossed.
    But ;if all the above develop to what appears to be the logical conclusion ; we will be ,and the system we defend ,in deep trouble ......the dissolution of the world system. The moment when the world realizes that the US is disengaged or taking a secondary role ,as the emperor and his court have advocated ,is the moment when it collapses.

Let's be clear . For the Dutch ,the downing of this jet was their equivalence of 9-11 . As a NATO member ,they have every right to invoke it's charter . This time ,if we wait until the world crisis gets out of control ,it will be too late.
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2014, 03:41 AM
    Yes Tom clearly we have all had enough of this despot, however he is no Saddam. The Japanese lost WWII they should remember that with that comes a need to have a dialogue with their old enemies
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2014, 12:07 PM
    back to the op topic
    Name:  BskbrJ2CIAAm8WE.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  46.9 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't remember the song but I remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

The singer is a woman and the music video is taking place in a forest and she was dressed like a lumberjack but with less clothes and in some point in the video she was riding a bicycle and was getting into a solarium in the middle of the forest and then got out with a lot of tan. And it was kinda...

Can't remember the artist, but remember a few song names/music videos. Help? [ 0 Answers ]

I know it was a boy band and they had like one big hit on the radio, but after that nothing really. The main singer had like platinum blond hair. The music video to their popular song had them taking a bunch of girls to party in a convenience store because they couldn't get into the club or...

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey so I remmember only that there were about 3 artists, in music video it was war, it's quite calm song, at one place some one ran and fell because of other guys, there was little scene of fighting I believe Please help to remember this song

I remember a part of the music video but I don't remember what song it is? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a black man singing and he's wearing a red hoody. He says the word redemption day in his song but I can't remember anything else about it. I think it's a well known song and the rapper/ singer looks young. Its not J cash' song or bob marleys. Help!

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video? [ 0 Answers ]

In the music video there is a girl and a guy who meet when they are younger and later get married. But then one day she comes home and finds him cheating on her. She run away to the top of a mountain/cliff (to jump off I assume) but her husband runs after her and stops her

View more questions Search