Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emz10111 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2014, 01:21 PM
    Period lighter than normal, no period pains which is unusual. Pregnant?
    I tested positive yesterday 4 days before my period was dew and started bleeding bright red with clots, though I have no cramping just a little bit of back pain my periods are normally very heavy and I normally suffer from extreemly bad period pains, I've took another test today and it's still positive, I've heard you can loose a twin, but don't know if it can happen this early, bit confused
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2014, 06:13 PM
    Unless this is a miscarriage, you are pregnant. There is almost never, a false positive reading. Time to go to the doctor and confirm, and be checked
    need2kn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2014, 06:43 PM
    You can have light spotting during pregnancy. Get to the doctor now though. Usually it's not a good sign

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have been having lighter than normal period for the last 2 months. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having lighter than normal period for the last 2 months I have been tryng to get pregnant. In feb I had spotting for 3 days and then some light bleeding. In march I had spotting for 4 days. I took a pregnancy test in both month and both were negative. Could I be pregnant or is my body...

My period has been going for 11 days now, it's a lot lighter the normal? [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasts 4-5 days, and is normally heavy. But this month, its been very light, and today is the 11th day. Should I go to a doctor, and should I just go to the hospital? Or could this maybe be because I've got two wombs? PLEASE HELP ME!

I have an unusual odor with my period that is not normal for me. [ 0 Answers ]

I am just beginning menopause and have skipped a few periods during the last year. After not having a period for 2 months, I got the period from hell - extremely heavy, clotty (sorry, I know that's gross) and it has a foul odor. Is this normal for menopause?

View more questions Search