Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TinaBer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2014, 10:13 AM
    Alluvial fan, illustrator cs2 and gis
    Hello,

I need some help with something. I have important project to make, and I have been analizing profiles for one alluvial fan, writing for each profile granulometration, horizonts, etc. now I have to somehow put it together in illustrator (all those profiles of alluvial fan) and try connect horizonts and make interpretation. Has anyone ever done anything like that, and know how? I have never used illustrator before so..

And about GIS, how could I also use GIS with this?

I will send some examples of my work of alluvial fan.

Would really appreciate some help!

Thanks
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Illustrator CS2 font list missing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have just rebuilt my laptop and re-installed illustrator CS2 and now I have no fonts showing up in the drop down menu in the Character pallette. If anyone could shed some light on why this might have happened after putting in a completely new Hard Drive I would be extremely grateful....

Problem with GIS link [ 0 Answers ]

I have tried tried accessing a gis link on a real estate website with several different 4G mifi devices and only one device will allow me access no matter what computer I use. What is the difference in these devices? Is there possibly a setting I can change to have more flexibility in my choices?

Who uses the GIS system [ 1 Answers ]

What companies use the geographical information system and for what

Using Illustrator CS2 to highlight part of an exsisting image [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, First time contributor though previous user of this site for help and advice. I am working on putting together a series of documents, each of which will feature the same map on the front cover but with different sections highlighted. The map is of a road network and I would like to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.