Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rudolph301 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2014, 05:06 AM
    Cartoon movie about a skyrocket
    Looking for a cartoon movie that was shown on TV about a 4th. Of July skyrocket that was sad. Since he was sad he cried and got wet so he didn't shoot off on the 4th. Of July. He was discarded and was stuck in the mud for a long period before he finally dried up and was shot off. It was probably made in the late 90's or early 2000's. Can anyone help me obtain the name of this cartoon movie?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 11, 2014, 12:30 AM
    Sounds like a cartoon
    Special based on the
    Oscar Wilde story,.

The Remarkable Rocket

I remember seeing this cartoon when I was little myself.
    an arrogant, self absorbed rocket belittles the other fireworks
    in the display, and brags about the brilliant display that he's
    capable of.

Eventually he is the last firework left, but somehow(I can't quite
    remember how) he's lost, and he rolls down into a pond. As morning
    dawns he dries out and somehow his fuse gets lit by accident. The
    rocket explodes with all the beauty he bragged about during the
    festival, but since it was mid-day no one sees him. His display was wasted.

-------------------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos [ 4 Answers ]

I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination...

Pruning Skyrocket Junipers - How? [ 1 Answers ]

I planted 2 Skyrocket Junipers up against the front of my home 2 years ago, in a rather confined area, and I have not pruned them yet. I desperately need to prune them now so that they will stay more narrow and not spread out in width like they are doing. Does anyone have a suggestion as to...

View more questions Search