Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leoniew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2014, 10:07 PM
    Acer aspire help desk
    My brand new aspire is stuck in a loop of configuring updates and failure to configure windows updates. I've tried waiting for about three hours of the loop, forcing shutdown and starting with or without the modem switched on. HELP

Sent fro my iPad!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 5, 2014, 06:08 AM
    We have no affiliation with Acer. You need to contact their tech support or, since its brand new, take it back to where you purchased it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acer Aspire Battery [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Acer Aspire 5517 laptop. Every so often I notice the blue battery status light turns amber although it's continuously plugged in. When I check the charge level in the system tray I see that it's around 97% charged. It continues to charge until fully charged and the amber light returns to...

Acer aspire 1413 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all Can someone please help. I am trying to recoverer my acer aspire 1413 however when I put in the second recovery disk I get a message that states (cannot open image file X:\images\60ea1012.ghs. I suspect my disc is faulty. Please help Paulw1200

Acer aspire one. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey folks,first,happy new year to you all!! OK,just got an acer aspire one,what a nightmare! It came with mcafee security,so I got rid of that and installed avast,then the problems came,the thing will not work at all,I've got all my icons on desktop but nothing works,I deleated avast but its...

View more questions Search