Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    need2kn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2014, 04:35 AM
    Is gibson university real
    I was searching for online universities to do my PHD and this university popped up. I was contacted and had discussions with an enrollment advisor. But I feel like the whole thing is a scam. Does anyone know Gibson University?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 4, 2014, 07:08 AM
    Gibson University offers 'accredited' courses and is well known university. What gave you the impression they were not?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2014, 07:55 AM
    Their accreditation page seems to point to mainly organizations that support online degree orgs. That can be dodgy sometimes. Best bet is to ask an HR rep in a company in your field if they would recognize a degree from there.

Then there's this:
    Distance Learning Forum :: COM_KUNENA_VIEW_TOPICS_DEFAULT (1/1) | GetEducated.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corllins university real or fake? [ 4 Answers ]

Ia real one or fake one ? Corllins university

Is the University of Phoenix real or fake? [ 3 Answers ]

Is the univ. of phoenix

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

Is TUI University formerly (Touro University Intl) rec. By US DEPT of ED. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the military and I was thinking of starting a Master's Degree at TUI University. I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time or is this degree going to be useful in the civilian world. i.e. is it recognized and Accredited by the U.S Dept of Education, like maybe IU, PURDUE Or Notre dame?...

Is belford university for real! [ 1 Answers ]

I was told this school is a fake!

View more questions Search