Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katandsarah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2014, 05:22 PM
    Punctured ear
    Approx. 5 hrs ago I stuck the end of the arm of my sunglasses in my ear by accident . There has been some bleeding after using a q tip about an hour ago. How concerned should I be?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2014, 07:35 PM
    If you don't care about the possibility of never hearing again in that ear? Probibly not... but if you do... I'd get to a doctor ASAP. Better safe than sorry... It makes me wonder why you would even have to think about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Symptom for punctured lungs [ 2 Answers ]

Hard time breathing deep, coughing a lot, hurt chest

Roofer punctured my AC line [ 4 Answers ]

Sort of a different question here. The Copper tubing to the upstairs air handler runs on the outsite of the house, into the sofit and the takes a 90 degree bend to the air handler in the upstairs attic. While my new roof was installed, two roofing nails near the edge of the roof punctured the...

Maytag punctured hole in tubing [ 1 Answers ]

While defrosting my maytag upright freezer, I made a hole with a chisel in a few area of the tubing that I believe is the coils that makes the shelves cold.(these tubings are located on the underside of each shelf). Now my freezer doesn't get cold at all. Is this a repairable problem?

Punctured freon line repair [ 3 Answers ]

I was defrosting the mini freezer behind my bar and puntured the freon line on the aluminum ice cube tray shelf. Is there any way to repair this, or do I have to discard the freezer

View more questions Search